SchoolFront Employee Management System (EMS)
The SchoolFront Employee Management System (EMS) pulls data from other information systems, readies the aggregated data for human resources (HR) usage, facilitates human resources processes in a paperless manner, and then stores completed HR documentation in digital personnel files.
Some of what SchoolFront Can Do For You:
New Employee Recruiting & On-boarding
Teacher Annual Professional Performance Review (APPR)
School-Related Personnel Evaluation
Why Choose SchoolFront for your Human Resources Office?
SchoolFront can help your HR department in a myriad of ways through digitization and organization of existing resources.
- Seamlessly combine information from disparate information systems into one location.
- Instantly generate, send, and or/store critical HR documentation at the point of need.
- Reduce the need for paper storage space and the costs related to storing paper files.
- Reduce postage and handling costs.
- Reduce risk of HR data loss due to fire/flood.
- Free HR employees to focus on other tasks.
- Increase compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations and reduce legal risk.
- Apply flexible security/access rules to personnel information and documentation.
- Securely access information digitally from any Internet-connected computer.
- Reduce the time it takes to complete complicated HR processes by doing them digitally.
- Reduce human error by automating processes and calculations.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations.
- Make HR Office auditing easier.